6.01.2013

A week of really rad reunions.

Last week I reunited with a few of my favorite friends! House of Heroes has been one of my most listened to bands for the last 10 years & I've known them for almost as long as I've been loving their tunes. A few years ago, we met Josh while he was filling in for Colin on drums & we were super excited when we found out that his new band, Twenty One Pilots, was playing at the Norva! 


The show was absolutely phenomenal & I can't wait to see Josh & Tyler live again next time they're in town. We hung out at the venue until after midnight for a hug & a hello... totally worth it. Love these lads. 



Less than a week later the House of Heroes boys happened to have a show in Virginia Beach too. We hadn't seen these men for over two years so it was a magical evening, full of laughs, love, and lots of terribly terrific rock & roll. 





Two stellar shows in one week left me hungry for more marvelous music! And I'm so thankful for the traveling musical pals I've made during the last decade! 

No comments: