1.13.2010

Become a fan of my photography page: Electrophotography


"A photograph is memory in the raw."

"Photographers deal in things which are continually vanishing and when they have vanished there is no contrivance on earth which can make them come back again."


If you know me, you have probably noticed my passion for photography. To me photographs are not simply just pictures; they are a moment of time, paused forever, that we can remember for eternity. When I look at photos, feelings swell inside of me, emotions rise up, or I smile and laugh at the memories locked inside the image. I believe that it is our job is to record, each in his or her own way, this world of light and shadow and time that will never come again exactly as it is today. The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera and I adore capturing life & love through photographs. That's why I started a fan page for my
photography on Facebook. I just want to share some of my work & hopefully inspire others with my photos. So, if you haven't already, I'd love if you would join me & become a fan of my page here:


I appreciate your feedback, comments, messages, questions, and critique! I want to make my page as interactive as possible, so feel free to share your own photography or any art that you find inspiring! If you'd like me to take photographs for you, you can contact me on my page or email me at electroluminescence.e@gmail.com.
I look forward to hearing from you & I hope 2010 has had a stellar start for you so far!

Love,
Cherylyn

5 comments:

rachey said...

I think I love you??

Rachel said...

wooo I want another post! rah rah!

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

rachey said...

you are the coolest person ever.

P.s. DEAR PAUL!??

Anonymous said...

heya i am new here i am into [URL=http://www.mydjspace.net]dj download[/URL] in my spare time. I hope to be able to help on this forum and hope to stay around!

Thank you.